Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, June 05, 2006

We got it!

So after a long time of bargaining, getting rejected, having stupid investors come and sweep a house from under your feet, we have one. Yeah!!! So now we do the inspection, appraisal & loan paperwork and hopefully close June 28. The house needs a little work, but man once we're done with it, it'll be beautiful! I finally get my red wall and do what I want to do! Yeah!! I will post before vs. after pictures as we progress. I'm glad I have a handy man. First step, get the house, then bomb it for fleas and other bugs/pests. I'm not risking it with two cats of my own and I know they had a dog. Then, we're making the kitchen/dining room have a wall before the living room that will have an arched doorway (yes, very stylish) and then I will paint living, kitchen and one spare room. Then clean carpets and move in. :) Hehe yeah!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

yay!!

6/05/2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

congrats!

6/06/2006 5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! It is SO nice to have your own house (as we sell ours *sniff*)

6/06/2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

so... I assume it's close to the fam? I know you wanted to stay in the general area...

6/09/2006 11:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah it is....pretty nice one that's getting built up...

6/12/2006 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home