Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Here you go Sam

Ok so it's been a while. I figured that for most of you, we would catch up in one week....oh I'm so excited. I still have so much to do. Which is usual for me. This weekend though, I'm going to try to get most of it done. Peter really wants a Chicago pizza so hopefully someone local knows a good pizza place that can deliver a slice or something. :) I wish we had more time there so I can show him more things, but cause of work, I have to leave on Sunday.

Other than that, I've been sick with the Flu, which sucks. I don't recommend this thing. You feel great, then BAM! You're running a fever and can't eat anything. Last night was the first meal I could eat since last Thursday. That's almost a week. I've been living on crackers and soup! That's not good for me. I'm a little person that loves to eat. It's a good diet though if you want it. I guess. I'm glad it's over....geez. I craved food so bad. Last night I had rice with some sweet and sour chicken, so good. I know it wasn't the best thing to choose, but I seriously needed something with flavor.

Ok here you, here's your update Sam :) I will try to keep on this :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

thanks-much. :) We could always order pizza friday night and have it delivered to the hotel. I don't think you'd have to twist too many arms to get that to happen.

4/20/2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

well Friday night, I have the rehearsal and dinner...but who knows... Thursday or Friday late night :) He also wants a hot dog...he's getting a little demanding. :)

4/20/2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

but at least he's only demanding food... and I think there's a pizza place connected to the hotel. There's always brunch on Friday/Saturday...

4/21/2006 6:21 AM  
Blogger nell said...

wow, that sucks S!! hope the dress still fits ;)

4/21/2006 7:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah me too :) I pick it up today....I know I slacked. Just a few more days :) hehe

4/21/2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

hey, I got Curly's bridesmaid dress altered the week of... no problem. :)

4/21/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah, i put it in two weeks ago. i'm a little nervous, hoping it's nice.

4/21/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger nell said...

i just got mine last week. i feel like a stuffed duck but eh....

4/21/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah mine's a little shorter than I wanted, but ok I guess, the top is just weird. They didn't hem the long bow thing, so now I have to deal with that. pff!!

4/24/2006 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home