Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Finally something is right in the world :)

I love it. Not normally a big fan of Shanna, but you go!! Althought unfortunately it looks like it was a girl hit cause there are no marks. damn. But then again it could be tough to get through all that makeup. It's like a shield.

2 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

lawls. seriously.

10/05/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

Paris seems to incite people, yes? Remember the bruises on her arms that were speculated to have been from Nick Carter? Yeah...

10/06/2006 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home