Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, September 15, 2006

How did it get on my spinach!! GRRR!

I like my spinach dammit and I have eaten some...thank the Lord I didn't get sick, but man. I just got some peas, are those ok? And one of those total fruit drinks, nothing unnatural. I remember those were infected not too long ago too. Geez...they want you to eat healthy, yet somehow they get infested. What the hell...Yes I was/am on a health kick. Damn Damn Damn.

2 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

I bet it's the fast food companies that are purposely spreading illness and disease through healthy foods!!

9/18/2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger nell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/18/2006 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home