Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Enough Already

So everyone is getting on my nerves today. stupid people at work...judgemental people (which i know i'm being right now but dammit, they irritate me anyways), and people that are just so annoying. I think it's just been the week. I feel like maybe I'm sick, but not really. no runny nose or anything, but I'm so tired all the time. And I have no energy. It might just be my body saying take some time for yourself, no worrying about everything and everyone else. But we'll see. I have a 3 day weekend, but I might make it 4 and hopefully that will help. Now I just have to drudge through this week. And it's P's birthday on Friday and I have no clue what to get him. Everything he wants, he buys. Another irritant. bah humbug is the words today. I feel so out of it. I've even tried drinking those feel goods vitamin drinks, yeah nothing. i try sleeping early, nothing. it's just not my week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

dress yourself up as the present. that's something he can't buy (or can he? hehehe). you know I'm joking. but the dressing up, that may be fun. I know you have handcuffs...

8/31/2006 6:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha they're broken. don't ask. his best friend is telling me, hopefully before tomorrow what he wants.

8/31/2006 7:24 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

well then... got a bit of use out of them afterall. LOL I hate thinking of bday gifts. That's why I don't ever buy them for anyone. Hope your week has gotten a bit better. Enjoy the holiday!!

9/01/2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

it will get better when i get out of this hellhole they call work :) at least it's a 3 day weekend. i decided to get him and engine lift thingy majig....it hold really heavy items :)

9/01/2006 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home