Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, August 07, 2006

What the hell???

Some of these are just hideous. It's an article for all the soon to be brides (like myself), past brides, fashion lovers, just need a good laugh kind of day people. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

oh-my-dear-god.

hunny. where did you find this bwaahhahaha!

8/09/2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha, Peter's sister sent it to me. She just got married a couple of years ago and her friend just got married like last month, so they had been looking. It was great.

8/09/2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger nell said...

no kidding hehe =)

8/11/2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home