Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, August 04, 2006

I am just fuming!

So I haven't watched a lot of my shows because I've been painting and moving and whatever else.....and I'm watching So you think you can dance and I'm watching where Natalie is kept and Allison goes home!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!! You stupid stupid judges! That was my girl damn you!! How can you say she is the best versatile dancer and cut her?? How does that make sense? Now I like Natalie now, but I didn't like her in the first part of the show and I think talent wise, Allison is better. Plus I didn't like Natalie's attitude towards Musa at first and that was one of my favorite dancers just to watch. Now I'm just pissed. And Heidi, what is all this crap about this chick?? I want her gone! Now I'm going for Benji, Donyelle and Travis. Those should be your bottom 3.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

ok so nevermind, it wasn't the judges, it was america. stupid stupid america...

8/07/2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

I think America thought she was a given, so voted for who they thought might be in danger. Why would you want B, D, and T in the bottom 3? The bottom ones go home... I want Travis to win. Heidi has impressed me recently... I think I just didn't like her with Ryan. She blossomed when they started switching up partners.

8/08/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i meant top 3...what the hell, i couldn't type at all. yeah i agree with heidi, but compared to allison, i was sad.

8/08/2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

I wanted natalie gone that episode... and even though I don't like her much, I think Donyelle did a worse job last week. ah well... as long as Travis is safe, I don't really care.

8/08/2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah he's a cutie. and so good.

8/08/2006 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home