Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

wasting time

So I'm sitting here at work, hating it because one of the people I love to talk to is gone and has been for the last few days. He's my venting board. He will be gone until Friday. Then I'm like the undercover supervisor and that sucks too. I got my promotion, I got paid the promotion, however no one can know quite yet because some people can't do their job and they can't yank me out of my current department because that person will FAIL. So why do we keep her? Anyone? Yeah no idea. And there is really no one that can replace me and the amount of work I do. Ok I know it doesn't seem like I do work, but darn it I'm quick and get it done and then fool around. :) hehe. It's just aggravating.

Then I haven't been able to sleep real well lately, and that makes me more cranky. I keep having disturbing dreams about someone and it drives me crazy. It makes me doubt everything, but I'm like it's just a damn dream. Forget about it. I keep wondering if I'm just making huge mistakes in my life. Oh I've had too much time to myself. Sitting here thinking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

You're not making mistakes, it's just you're catapulting yourself into a whole new phase of life (with the house and marriage) and yeah... that's gonna be a bit overwhelming. Just take one day at a time and not focus on too many things...

6/30/2006 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home