Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

1 week 1/2 to go

I'm very excited, I'm taking a two week, yes that's right, a TWO WEEK vacation from work. This is the first time I've ever taken that much time off. I mean I've taken always less than a week, so it should be interesting. And why do you ask? It's not like I'm going somewhere, I'm just going to painting, and then painting some more, and then a little touch up paint, and then some moving..and moving...you get the point. But I'm still excited. yeah for vacation time. I'll still have another week left after I take those two. But that's ok.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

honestly, I think the best way to use vacation time is to stay home. it sets the mindset of "I could be at work, but I don't have to go!!!". Which if fabulous. :)

6/21/2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I know...but I start to feel so guilty. If I ever call in sick, it's horrible. I don't know how you did it.

6/21/2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

I don't know either... I think I just burned out.

6/22/2006 5:44 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i've been there. i went through a two month period where i hated this place....it was after my fav manager left, and i was left with idiots and mean people...but things work out your way, they got fired or left and i'm a supervisor now :)

6/22/2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

yuck... that would bite. I'm stretched between 4 different departments. And when things get slow, I burn out because it all catches up to me.

6/22/2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home