Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

This family deserves bad things!!

This almost makes me want to cry. Why did you fuck up that childs life? There should be laws that makes people like them not have children!! That child should be taken away because OBVIOUSLY she is an unfit mother! Sorry, I'm venting because it is sad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

well, knowing a few of my friends back when we were 12 that did the same thing (except they had abortions)... that family-life has got to be screwed up.

But the mother being proud to be a grandmother... I think she just accepted the inevitable and wanted to make the best of the situation.

6/16/2006 5:53 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah but to approve of her daughter getting drunk and smoking with the child...it's horrible. obviously she's not a good mother and look at what this 12 year old is turning into. it sickens me. it really does. it's as bad as the mother with a kid in the carseat 4 x 4ing. I almost seriously got out of our vehicle and slapped this lady silly and taken her child. Stupid stupid people!

6/16/2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

yikes. as much as this is insensitive, I hope the baby lives and has shitloads of health problems, just so she'll have to deal with it for the rest of her life.

6/16/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger nell said...

face it, the human race is headed for extinction sooner rather than later.

how's that for a cheery thought?

6/16/2006 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home