Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Do we just not learn??

We just keep building bigger and deadlier things. Things that are not controlable and yet, who cares. It can take out the planet, good weapon! Well someday, someone stupid is going to use it.

2 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

what a bunch of fucking morons.

6/15/2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

"Critics say the project could trigger a new arms race with Russia and China, and undercut arguments that countries such as Iran and North Korea must stop their nuclear programs."

that's what I was thinking...

6/15/2006 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home