Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'd like him with a strawberry on top please



Can this guy get any hotter?? I don't know a woman yet who does not want him....shhh, don't tell Peter I said this. hehe

5 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

heheh... your secret is safe with me ;)

6/14/2006 8:53 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

***drool***

I liked him back in The Human Stain and Dinotopia

*sigh

(more drool)

6/14/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/14/2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yes he is a hot one. if any man needs advice on how to keep a woman, just watch him...ahh that flower thing was just beautiful.

6/14/2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

I've seen the prison from my one venture off the directed path... I got lost in Joliet with Niemi one night coming back from Midway. It's eerie at night. But Wentworth would make it worth the journey back. :)

6/17/2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home