Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am now the Supervisor!


Woo hoo! Of who? No one at the moment, but that's all in the works, but darn it, I have the title and the pay raise, so really...who cares? They announced it this morning. I got a lot of congrats and dirty looks by those that are worthless at the company and hate the idea of a younger woman getting the title as an older guy. Haha, bite me is all I have to say.

In other news today, our closing has been postponed which means less time to do the wonderful makeover we had in mind before we moved there. But that's ok, because I'm still planning on taking a week and a half off and doing most of it. Paint paint paint. I will take some before/after pictures for you. It's going to be the shit, I know it. Now for some new furniture after this :) hehe. But this does mean more packing time. Bah! I hate packing. I should just get those Queer Eye guys to do it for me....I love them. There's one that I wish wasn't gay, but what can you do. Ahhh....

2 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

yay for the announcement! there are always going to be jealous people around, just make sure you give them something to be jealous and bitter about!

6/30/2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

congrats!

6/30/2006 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home