Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

How do you???

ok a little confused...a body parts recall...hmmm...can i have that back, yeah it wasn't sterilized....yeah thank you. please drive thru. :) oh don't worry, we'll get you a better piece of tissue.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

This is my kind of story

8/24/2006 7:14 AM  
Blogger nell said...

holy crap, they must have had fun writing this!

although this part kinda gave me chills: "a North Carolina body parts broker believed to have a tainted history."

lol.

well not really. only in a funny-because-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-me kinda way

8/24/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah no kidding. I like how they are infected, but wouldn't you think the people who already have it would be ok or would have known? I guess how they were infected is the question. Because bodies tend to naturally get rid of unwanted things. It's just kind of weirdly fascinating to me :) And how do you sue for this?

8/24/2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

there's plenty of things those parts could transmit to the new host...

corpses, disease, morbidity... these are a few of my favorite things.

8/24/2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger nell said...

same here =)

8/26/2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home