Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's going to be the next big thing now...



Hmm, I don't know what to think. I understand the dentist's reasoning, but you know people are going to do this, and is it animal cruelty??? or will it help them??? i just don't know. it's interesting anyways.

1 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

for the sake of helping animals with dental problems = fine.

but gold? are you going to pry your cat's teeth out when he dies or bury him with them?

I think its ridiculous rather than cruel. but maybe I need more information first. I dunno.

8/17/2006 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home