Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What is going on?

ok so I'm just confused about people. It's almost better to have blinders on with dealing with them. I mean people just change or say that you just didn't really know them all along. So I'm kind of mad. I understand people change, but when they act like it's my fault then I have issues with that. I in some large way had this lifec hanging effect that made them this person everyone thought they were but deep down inside they are completely different. So when this revelation comes out, are you still friends with them, because supposedly you didn't really know this person. And what if you're dating, then what? see ya. I just don't get it. And I'm having a hard time because I don't want to tell these people to stop, because I'm being nice, letting them figure out who they are, but I swear if I hear that wasn't really me on more time, I might just dump a whole crap load of water on them to wake them up. Yes i can understand changes, but don't tell me you're not like how you were for 5+ years, cause it's bull. And stop talking about your friends like we're the bad ones...it's bullshit. plain and simple. get over it and get over yourself. if you want attention, get it some other way. this is what i would like to say, but i don't...so i let it out here where they can't see it. sorry...just ranting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

Except we all go through periods of denial... about ourselves, about what really influences us... sometimes it's easier to say "you didn't really know me" because in effect, that's true. We don't really know anyone, just bits and pieces. Hopefully it turns out to just be a phase that passes and the person(s) returns to their "perceived" normal self, if not, well... like you told me, friends fade away sometimes.

I know I'm different, but I don't deny who I was 5 years ago, it was just different parts of my personality were dominant then and are recessive now. And my friends had a lot to do with what version of me came out. And I'm glad I saw that version, but she's not me now, just a happy memory that maybe one day can/will be relived.

8/17/2006 7:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah I think I understand what you were saying and this wasn't a reflection on you, but more of someone here. I know Beloit was different and not the real world in a sense. And you grow up and change.

I think it's more of a let's create drama excuse on her part and she's telling her boyfriend and all that, and it's just all of a sudden. I'm not sure if it's an act or what so it bothers me. drama, I like to stay out of it so just tell me straight, you know what I mean??

8/17/2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

hmm... maybe she's just sensing a need to change her perspective, shift the aspects of her personality into a different priority order. But, that's a benefit-of-the-doubt view that I'm not quite sure why I'm stressing it. Where is the pessimist-Sam? Damnit. She disappeared again.

I hate my own drama. I much prefer to live vicariously through other people's.

8/17/2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah I prefer Nat's life personally. hehe. at least she gets to travel.

8/18/2006 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home