Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Iceman where are you?





This just sucks. You take away Tom Cruise with the whole being kind of psychotic & just plain weird, and now him too. Oh why did I look??

2 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

I couldn't believe when he became a Christian Scientist... that hurt. But yeah, I miss his "Real Genius" days as well... he was SO SEXY.

8/10/2006 6:07 AM  
Blogger nell said...

OMGWTF indeed. *sigh* I miss his "Willow" days. He looked good in a dress =/

8/11/2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home