Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Good Parenting Finally

Ok honestly, this was a great idea! Screw what the psychologists say. Are they raising teenagers where you try to do the best you can and nothing works. You can reward for good behavior all you want (which I do agree with) but that doesn't work alone. Not with every individual. I'm a big fan of having teenagers see what other people do in their lives and what it feels like to be in other's shoes. Not even just teenagers, EVERYONE!

And it's so funny that they think this is so bad, yet when Dr. Phil makes rambunctious teenagers go to "jail," that's ok. Whatever. It just some stupid double standards. I applaud this mom for doing something and not just letting her kid do whatever she wants.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

screw the psychologists... psychological abuse indeed. I wouldn't be the person I am now if my pop hadn't swapped my ass every once in a while. Or made me wear dirty clothes because I refused to do my own laundry...

11/18/2005 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home