Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Huh??

So dad got out of his surgery last night and seemed to be doing well, but that's because of the nice drugs he's getting. He's getting something better than morphine! And his nurse is cracking us all up. So I'm crossing my fingers that this is the last one.

Now the title of my post refers to why he has another leak. And every single time I tell this story I feel dumber. I've been the phone person to my extended family, so I've told quite a few people. I guess what caused this leak is from the 2nd surgery and his stitch came out early and started irritating and tearing his lining. ??? I don't get it. The doctor also said, before he even looked at it, it was because he started smoking again and thus it couldn't heal at all. I understand smoking is bad, but dammit, it's not that bad and he didn't even smoke for a week afterwards and doesn't smoke that much now. Then he also said the physical therapy was too much. Sounds like a bunch bs for i don't want to say i screwed up AGAIN! Stupid stupid doctor! So their solution was to put in better stitches that last longer! Ta Da!!! I don't get it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

hmm... I don't know how smoking could prevent healing of the skin... especially on the back...

11/10/2005 1:13 PM  
Blogger nell said...

would it have anything to do with the immune system and healing process? that sounds like what the docs said about my gramma before she died, and never quit smoking.

11/10/2005 8:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah but he's like that's the only reason. Which is bullshit. Sorry, but it is. He wants a way out for his stupid mistake. I understand it's not healthy, but it wouldn't stop a damn bone from healing back together or a cut from not bleeding, he's just retarded.

11/11/2005 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home