Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Round # 3

Ok I know I haven't posted in a while, but so much has been going on, I've had problems getting any space or time to breathe. That song "just breathe", or maybe that's not the title, but that's what it should be, I really like it. Although it makes me want to break out in tears because it applies to so many moments of my life.

So work was horrible, whatever. End of that story.

Dad's got another leak. We spent all night, literally all night, at the hospital on Friday from 9 PM to about 5 AM. I actually drank coffee that night, so by the time I got home, I was wired and talking about 90 mph. Seriously, if you ever want me to talk, just feed me coffee and wait two hours. AHHHHHH!!! But anyways, yeah dad called me on Thursday and he had an MRI done and it showed another leak from the spinal cord. Now we're waiting for L & I to approve another (that makes it 3) surgery. I hate this hospital very much. But I'm getting to know the workers pretty well. He went in on Friday because his head hurt really bad and he was running a fever. It was not good, you never want to see your parents weak. You just don't. But I've seen it way too much lately.

Sometimes I just want to crawl into a hole and not get out until winter is over. I think that's why I've slept so much lately, dreams are better than reality. I like my dreams. You know usually, they are about Beloit life. Ahh, good times. I miss you guys.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I was simply cruising the net searching for information on the dangers of the pharmaceutical industry. Your site caught my interest when I was looking for xango, so I had to take a peak. Even though I am unclear (right now) if your site is exactly what I am looking for, I'm still glad I stopped by. Great post! Thank you for your site!

11/07/2005 7:44 AM  
Blogger liz said...

*hugs*

11/07/2005 7:51 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha thanks. i love this spam. when i was looking for xango. Yeah I look for that all the time. haha.

11/07/2005 8:30 AM  
Blogger *dots* said...

miss you too. hope everything works out. *hugs*

11/07/2005 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

11/07/2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

I don't hug... but I'll run around my apartment nekkid if that'll help. :)

11/08/2005 4:59 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha...that made me laugh out loud at work. Thanks Samarama :)

11/08/2005 7:20 AM  
Blogger nell said...

I'm better at cyber-hugs than real ones, so *huuuugggggs*

also, "breathe" by telepopmusic is the song you're probably thinking of.

11/08/2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

that's probably it. the minute i heard it though, i loved it. it connected with me.

11/08/2005 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home