Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Haha I got it!


So I got Mario Kart for the 64 and the gamecube (P went a little nuts buying game systems) and I love it! I missed playing so much. I mean I've seriously spent hours and hours on that game. It was almost as bad as Worms. But the best part of Mario Kart, which I do not have anymore, is spending hours in Phi Psi's basement playing. Ahh, nothing can replace those days.

5 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

love that game!!

1/30/2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Ozzy said...

let's to go the rainbow road again!

1/30/2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger nell said...

rainbow road is actually difficult in mario kart double dash :(

1/31/2006 5:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha i've managed to become great again at mario kart. P gets so mad cause I beat him. So I switch guys to try to give him a chance. I feel bad, but I'm competitive. haha. I think he gets irritated because I beat him at Mario Kart, Bond (yes I've gotten better) and all the other games we have. Poor guy.

1/31/2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger nell said...

hahah. poor guy indeed :)

2/07/2006 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home