Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, January 20, 2006

THREE IS THE MAGICAL NUMBER

so get this, all of my brothers must have hit the dumb stick on the way out of my mom! All three, yes ALL THREE have girlfriends that are pregnant. Anyone hear of a freaking condom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid boys! Three nieces/nephews in one year!! Woo hoo!! Contemplating running a daycare. Contemplating choking brothers. ahhh the joys of life.

8 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

that's nuts.

one of our best friends down here is about to be a dad (two weeks till his girlfriend is due). Very exciting. Very weird.

1/22/2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

Z followed suit huh? How many of your bros still live with ma/pa? That'll be an interesting household.

Good luck to them.

1/23/2006 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the baby shower, attach condom coupons to the ribbons:)

1/23/2006 7:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha I will do that! They're all living at home. I don't know what the hell happened between the genes I got and the ones they got. I just don't get it. I'm boggled. But I get to be a great aunt, get them hyper and send them home. haha revenge for my childhood of nagging little brothers...haha.

1/23/2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

glad to see you're planning ahead. :)

1/23/2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

seriously, what else can i do. accept and move on. but i'm a little pissed these boys are stealing the thunder i will have when i'm pregnant. :(

1/23/2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

remember... you are the only daughter. So it'll still be a big deal. especially since you'll be the first to have one within wedlock.

1/23/2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha don't jinx me yet :)

1/23/2006 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home