Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Anyone want to watch TV?

Ok so P calls me today at work and says, "Honey what do you think about getting a 65" HDTV brand new for $500?" After a couple moments of him explaining and me going uh hum....I ask how wide it is. It's about the width of our entertainment center he says. I say what brand, it's RCA. At this point I couldn't think of any more questions after his very long explanation and realized, damn, guess I'll have to say yes then. Because it really is a great deal.

Now here goes the fun part of getting rid of our HUGE entertainment center for a HUGE TV. So there's my weekend, and probably my anniversary present :) Which is Friday 13th, haha. Whatever keeps them happy. But now I get a new entertainment center. After I sell this one. Ahh the joys of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home