Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Is it dorm life again?

So P's sister is seperated from her psycho husband, the guy is very weird and I just can't figure him out so I will probably go into that story later to ask for your opinions on what the hell is going on with him. I don't get it. But anyways, they split up, she is going to live with us. WOO HOO!! Her and her two kids. So from time to time I will tell you how this goes. I like her, but I don't know her that well, so this should be interesting. And the kids part...that's going to take patience. Lots of patience. Cause they're not yours so you can't tell them to do anything really...so we'll see. Life is a joyful experience.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

I'd sit down with her and go over ground rules, and establish some kind of compromise about the kids' discipline and who is allowed to give it. Since it is your house, you should be able to punish them to a certain extent (it is your stuff they may break)... if that's figured out at the beginning, the transition will be easier.

12/29/2005 5:07 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah...last night was the first night and we only had the young girl. for the most part the kids are good, but this is the "honeymoon" part. we'll see. We just have to move a bunch of stuff around and figure out things. It will be nice to cook for more than two people though. Sometimes, that is a hassle. For example, Pasta. Anything pasta for me is made for a family of six...can't help it. That's how I grew up.

12/29/2005 7:32 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

this is why I don't cook. waste of time for just me to enjoy it.

12/30/2005 5:07 AM  
Blogger nell said...

The hell you can't tell them anything... but Sam has a good point (in the first comment :)), definitely go over ground rules!!!

12/30/2005 7:24 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

what, and I don't have a point in the second comment? I think refusing to cook for one is valid.

12/30/2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger nell said...

lol, not what I meant. I just meant I was referring to the first comment :)

1/03/2006 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home