Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, December 19, 2005

They just can't rest

Ok so my family, I love them. But before the holidays are over, or have even started, I might kill them. This is why people go crazy. So my aunt and uncle are here from Iowa (woo hoo!) and we're having a little party..and then up pops a phone call that my mom's mom needs to go to the hospital ASAP. Turns out her heart rate was at 150 or something like that and your normal heart rate shouldn't be higher than 90. So that's a big ordeal, they give her blood thinners and other stuff. But turns out they're sending her home today I believe.

My problem with this, is that I care, but I don't. She is a mean woman. I care because my mom cares and if you know anything about me, my mom is the world to me. So part of me feels guilty for not caring. But then, she's done some mean stuff to my mom. My poor mom. She calls to tell her sister, she cusses her out. Her other sister has been staying with her for the past week and leaves on Wed. So I'm sure she's at wits end.

Then you have my brother, who tells me and not my parents because of what's been happening, that his girlfriend is pregnant. WHAT!! That makes 2 of them having children before me. I just have Zach left. And my dad has already walked in on him having sex, so is that coming soon? What I don't understand is that these boys know about condoms. They know. WHY! Well, at least in this situation they have been together for about 2 years and I love his girl. She's like a little sister to me. And I know my brother will take care of her.

Part of me is so jealous though. I mean, I'm 26...soon to be married (the question of how soon is still out there) and I should be the first. ahhh....going nuts. and all this, can't tell my mom. not one peep. it's harder than it sounds.

all this, and i have an entire house to get straightened a big turkey and ham to cook for dinner at my house on saturday. yeah!!

8 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

*hugs* good luck with the family stuff!

12/19/2005 2:03 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

thanks....i feel like i live in this huge sad country song that just never ends. haha

12/19/2005 3:07 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

another bro? whoa. did you bro tell you hoping that you'd break the news to ma & pa?

12/20/2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

no. since my mom is dealing with all this stuff and her sister is there, it's best he waits. but i don't know how much longer i can go.

12/20/2005 3:05 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

however, the longer he waits, the more your parents may freak out. Parents can be irrational that way. This is D, right? How old is he now... 17-18?

12/21/2005 5:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

D is 21..and has grown up the most out of all of the boys with my dad having surgery and stuff. it's amazing how helpful he has been with them. the girl is young though. so we're a little worried about it. but they've been together for 2 years, so we'll see. they've been engaged for a while.

12/21/2005 7:36 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

Okay, so D is older than W, and Z is the youngest... getting this straight in my head. If I remember correctly, he was the "good egg" out of your bros, right? The one with the least amount of problems?

12/21/2005 8:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

actually, he was the one with the most attitude, i guess you could say Z was the best. but now D is the best. weird huh. Z is young though. isn't it funny, both our youngest brothers are named Z. by the way, thanks for the Christmas present. it was beautiful. yours should be there tomorrow or so I think. the mail place was not that helpful.

12/22/2005 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home