Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Happy Times

ok so just found out that my aunt and uncle from iowa are on their way to wa right now and will be staying. my uncle has had a hard time finding jobs there after general mills laid him off right before he was to retire....so they just up'd and are moving. yeah, because for him there are a ton of jobs out here and it's cool to have them here. they are really good friends of my parents and i think it will make things better for my family as a whole. now if i can just get my cousins out. that would be so nice.

update on christmas stuff...got some presents done. need to make cookie jars for excess people like coworkers, bowling team, etc. need to finish peter's mom's photo scrapbook. need to get peter stuff, have no idea. it's really hard to shop for him, because if he wants something, he goes and buys it. retarded boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home