Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Snow

Haha, we have snow. 4 inches. I know, not a lot. But damn it's washington, cut us a break. Yeah snow. too bad i'm at work dealing with hyper people who have been here since 4:30! i'd rather be sleeping right now....oh and a little kid hit my car with a snowball this morning, that little poophead. and i had to stop my car on my snowy driveway hill and take big branches and move them...i wasn't too happy about that. and then one swung back and hit my car. damn trees!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

I wish it'd snow out here. MN got snow over Tday, but DC has none. bugga.

12/02/2005 1:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

that's weird. it's been a weird weather season overall. they're thinking we're going to have a lot of snow this winter. which last year, i think we got a dusting....it's weird.

12/02/2005 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home