Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Haha, gotta love it

I thought this was so hilarious. And remember when we talked about no talent in musicians...listen to his song and I think he tops the list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

Love the pics of the before/after getting married Britney. She really has become white trash. I hope she comes to her senses...

12/16/2005 5:13 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

well i think she was always there in one way or another, but he just pushed her over the edge.

12/19/2005 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home