Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My death

You scored as Posion. Your death will be by poison, probably because you are a glutton and are around so many people that it would be easy to get away with it. Several important people in history share your fate.

Posion

80%

Natural Causes

67%

Gunshot

67%

Suicide

67%

Eaten

60%

Bomb

53%

Stabbed

53%

Disappear

40%

Accident

40%

Suffocated

33%

Drowning

27%

Disease

27%

Cut Throat

20%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

look at the bright side. Disease is really far down the list.

12/07/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger Bistro said...

I'm going to dissapear.

12/09/2005 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home