Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It's all over! Woo Hoo!

Everything went pretty well :) I loved it. One of the best parts was M & L's lovely message :) made me smile a lot!! Here's something I thought was hilarious.

http://www.illwillpress.com/xmas.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

how'd dinner go? you didn't burn anything, did you? :) thank you for the bracelet!

12/27/2005 9:07 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

no problem, glad it got there. hate the post office. hate it. um, dinner was good. definitely recommend brining turkey in bourbon beforehand. so moist. i am still pooped though. how was your holiday? you went to your parents right? how are they?

12/27/2005 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home