Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Years Resolutions

Ok here they go.

1. Be a nicer, less bitter person. Really must quit thinking all these evil thoughts. Especially at work. I understand now why people want to kill their coworkers.

2. Do more for myself. I know it sounds ridiculous and totally selfish, but I need to start asking what makes me happy instead of, what can I do for you, what should I get this person. I need to start by getting myself a new pair of tennis shoes and some jeans. :)

3. Start buying a house, and planning a wedding. Oh the pressure is already there....ahhhh!!!!!!!!! Might hire wedding planner.

Ok I've never had these before. I mean I'm not overweight, never seriously thought about quitting smoking after the new year, didn't really have too much. But now I want to change. I think I lost some innocence and niceness in the last few, ten years and I want it back! Is that possible? Or has the world just wore me down?

5 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

you're about to step into a new life, with marriage and settling down... it's natural to view that as a catalyst to change other things about yourself.

Good luck being a nicer person but doing more for yourself. they may contradict each other now and then. :)

1/06/2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i know. by being nice, i want to think nicer things and not be so critical. especially to people at work. i think just lately my fuse has gotten shorter and shorter. i don't like lazy people at work. it aggravates me.

but at the same time, i want to treat myself more, like getting a haircut that's more than $10 or me myself trimming it. little things.

1/06/2006 7:17 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

understandable. I'm never happy, though, when I do something for myself. I always feel like I could've used that time/money/etc for something/someone else. It's a vicious cycle.

1/06/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yes i know. that's how i usually feel. i'm tired of feeling that way. i'm tired of apologizing.

1/06/2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

Oh... I don't apologize. I've never really been adept at that. :)

1/09/2006 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home