Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Very Long Weekend

So it starts out coming home seeing this very large TV, will post picture later. And then realizing, I need new shelves because my living room is filled with dvds, vhs tapes, vases, and a whole lot of crap. So went to Ikea the next morning. If you have ever been there, you know how much fun it can be. It's like going to Walmart the day after Thanksgiving. haha. Especially since their having a sale. Not really much of a sale, but still makes tons of people come. So get home after a few hours of that and then proceed to put together tons of furniture. After that, parents and P's family come over for a game night. Well that was exhausting. Sister and Brother-in-law proceeded to get drunk and started being mean to each other. Then P jumped in and it's people arguing all night. The night ended with sister & kids staying, B-in-law going home pissed. So yeah going to bed at 4 AM. Love drunk drama. This is why I don't get drunk anymore. But even when I was drunk, I was a happy drunk.

So Sunday, spent day in bed because had massive headache. Almost a migrain type, it sucked. When I finally did wake, felt like a lazy person because everyone else was all up and doing things. So proceeded to do some laundry. oh the joys. I think I need a vacation by myself on some beach, somewhere.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

I take it the B-in-law is the husband of your new roomie? Sounds like an eventful weekend. why was he invited anyway, if they're separating?

1/09/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

no he's another sister's hubby...haha. i swear, between my and p's family, we could have sitcom.

1/09/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

It'd probably make it to the second season... :) Let's hope it's a pattern only for P's female family members.

1/10/2006 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home