Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This kind of makes me sick

I don't know why, because I don't really like Leo, but I had respect for his abilities as an actor. But Lindsay?? I mean I don't know what to say. Giselle to Lindsay????

3 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

it's all for publicity, anyway, right?

1/10/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

yeah... that's just creepy. Leo supposedly backed off of Kirsten Dunst out of respect for his friend Toby Maguire...

1/11/2006 7:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

kristen dunst is not that attractive in my book anyways, but neither is leo. ahh, celebrities.

1/11/2006 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home