Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, January 23, 2006

It's Sunny


Ok the Seahawks win, and are going to the Superbowl for the first time ever! I mean I seriously never thought I would see this day! WOO HOO! I'm always a Bears fan first, but since they choked, I gotta go for Seattle. Going to have a party at my house with my new huge TV. Seems only right.

Oh and the sun's out for the 2nd day! Wow it seems like years. If you didn't know, we've had like a monsoon type of season breaking records, it's been very very wet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh sorry Oka, I love ya, but your steelers are going down!!!!!!

1/23/2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

I'm going to a party at my IT Director's house... He's got 4 big screen TVs set up for the game. Pittsburgh fans get the furniture, Seattle fans the floor. That's the way it goes...

1/24/2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger nell said...

HOoray for sun, since I don't give a crap about football :)

Sunny days are lovely

1/24/2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yes we get another one today and then it's back to the rain. a plus side, we're getting mounds of snow in the mountains....too bad it's been hell driving up there for people.

1/24/2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

It's 50 degrees and warm here. I hate it. give me snow or give me death. It's January for crying out loud. I shouldn't be dressing in T-shirts...

1/24/2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home