Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This guy just doesn't get any better

It's a very creepy video really. She looks like she's 15!


and somebody please tell him to quit singing...it's horrible

3 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

Does anyone else find it disturbing that he's hitting on young women...? He reminds me of David Lee Roth, still thinking they're "cool cats"...

10/13/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah i cringe every time i see him...it's horrible.

10/13/2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah i cringe every time i see him...it's horrible.

10/13/2006 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home