Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, July 29, 2005

One of the Best Bands

So I have to say this. I was digging through my CDs and put in Aerosmith's cow CD or otherwise known as the Get a Grip album. And I forgot how wonderful it was!! I was singing my whole way to work. Oh it's a happy day!! It's friday too! So TGIF everyone!!

Just a side note, I did not take any crack, I'm just in a very weird mood.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ozzy said...

lol,...i listened to that on the way home weds night. it's friggin awesome

7/29/2005 10:31 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah Party?? I forgot what that meant. And I used to be very good at it. I think I might go old school skating tonight! Woo hoo!

7/29/2005 12:11 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

Much luv to Steven Tyler... what's a friday? I have no days off until Aug 11...

7/29/2005 1:52 PM  
Blogger nell said...

friday is homework night for me, bleagh! enjoy your weekend :)

7/29/2005 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home