Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Sun is out today


haha, my feeble attempt at that paint program...haha. Thank you all for being there. It's been tough, but this is why I moved home. As much as I wonder what life would have been like if I would have stayed in Wisconsin, moved to Texas or even Colorado with what seems like everyone else, I don't regret it. I couldn't be away from my family. Being able to be there for them is too important to me. Especially my mom.

Oh by the way, the Seahawks deserved to win that game and in my heart, they did. Damn Refs!! It was obvious whose side they were on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bistro said...

I heard on the radio this morning that this Super Bowl was the highest rated ever, and in fact, was the second highest rated television show ever, coming second only to the finale of M*A*S*H*

2/07/2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

I like your painting. :)

2/08/2006 5:13 AM  
Blogger *dots* said...

whatever! the steelers were so on it. although it was a very lack-luster game. and regardless of the rothlisberger touch down, we would have still won.
but that does not mean i don't love you!!

2/08/2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home