Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Tough Weekend

My grandmother passed away and we got the phone call at 6:30 AM on Friday. I had just gotten to work when my parents got a hold of me. So I went home and helped as much as I could. It's sad. I saw my grandmother the night before. It was hard to watch her, because they had to just let her die. And so she laid there full of morphine, not conscious. But I said my peace and I'm glad I saw her one last time. The funeral is Saturday and she will be laid next to my father's father, my little brother and great grandfather. So at least she's by people that will take care of her. I know that's silly, but I need to believe that my family and friends are looking down. :)
It's been hard dealing with my mom's family, everyone talking about everyone else. At least there wasn't any fighting like we had first predicted. But then again, it's not over yet. *Crossing fingers*

3 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

I send my regards...

2/06/2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger nell said...

*hugs* same here. We're all thinking of you.

2/07/2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger liz said...

((more hugs))

2/07/2006 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home