Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, March 06, 2006

general poll

Just a question to get your feel on things. If i didn't have my wedding in Seattle or within a half hour of the airport, would that make you not want to come? What if I provided a shuttle service or great directions. I'm finding some great sites, but they're a bit of a drive from the airport around here and I'm really hoping people are like nope, not going to go if they might have to carpool or take a shuttle or something to get to the hotel/location. I mean, obviously I would make it as easy as possible...just wanted to see. Because having my friends there is the most important thing to me.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Just for an example, I was thinking maybe Bainbridge Island...so if you want you can look on a map and let me know.

3/06/2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

it's your wedding, so pick a place you want... we all drove out for M&L's because we wanted to see them get married. We'll do the same for you. :)

3/06/2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger nell said...

in my case, it might be more a matter of how close the wedding is to other weddings and so on - assuming the date isn't too close to other dates, distance doesn't mean much to me :)

3/06/2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ok good. I mean obviously I would try to to make it as easy as possible. But obviously the closer to the city you go, the more expensive. Plus there's more people and having an outside wedding becomes scarce. so just had to ask..hehe.

3/07/2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

when are you thinking again? Spring '07?

3/07/2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Summer of 07, probably August, cause let's face it, this is Washington and that is the safest month for an outdoor wedding.

3/07/2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger nell said...

hm, when was koa getting married again?

3/07/2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

hmm... good question. July?

3/08/2006 5:51 AM  
Blogger liz said...

yeah. if we can make it to seattle, we can make it to a ways out.

3/09/2006 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home