Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Finally Some good Eye Candy on American Idol



So happy, these two made it through. Ok the bald guy doesn't look so hot in the picture, but damn between his voice and his real looks....i'm going to have a very good time watching TV. hehe. yes I'm a dork and yes I watch American Idol. I can't help it, it's like crack.

7 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

lol. we all have our little addictions. I'm sooo not gonna laugh :) <-- that's not laughing!!! really.

2/21/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

I tend to watch if it's a repeat Gilmore Girls. you can laugh at me for watching that. :) And the second guy is cute... I likey the long shaggy hair. That's what N's looks like when he gets lazy.

2/21/2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah there's something about guys that are bald though. i'm not talking old guy bald...i like guys like vin diesel. now that's a good looking man. yum! i think i like the two extremes, long hair and no hair...hehe. and i'm with someone who won't do either....bah

2/21/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

mmm... vin diesel. the only "big" guy I have ever thought was hot. I prefer tall and slender, thank you. :)

2/22/2006 5:22 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

you are so totally right, Bear. Bald guy is hot. Caught his performance last night. Wow. He's got my vote (nice voice!).

2/23/2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

told ya :) there's just something about him that makes me want to do unmentionables to him...as long as he sings while i'm doing them :) hehe, i'm so naughty

2/23/2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

he looks like he knows how to please a woman.

2/23/2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home