Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

so another annoyance

My brother, who is 23 has an amazingly beautiful baby girl, Mea who's 1 1/2 and has been with the mom for about 6 years...Mom is young, very young. Don't ask..stupid boy never listens. Well anyways, he can't seem to make up his stupid mind on what woman he wants. He's completely being an ass to A and wants her and then doesn't. And this is all in the last couple of months. He's acting like he's 16 and the only person that is getting hurt the most is Mea. It makes me so sad and there is nothing I can do for her. I want to take her, literally take her from them and I can't. A doesn't have a good family life, seriously her mom...major drug user and alcoholic. Sister is insane and very hoochyish (yes that is not a word) and that's where A is staying. I've kept out of it but my brother seems to have no idea or care of what he's doing. A takes care of Mea soley pretty much. It's sad. I hate to see my brother like this. I always thought he would be great with kids.

So my dilemma is if I get all mad at my brother and even A, they can take Mea away for good and I won't ever see her. But I can't stand by either. I mean seriously, it's not good for her. I know I can't make them two be together, but there are things that happen that wants me to hurt them for making her cry. There is no physical abuse though. That i know of. My mom's already spoke up and she hasn't seen Mea for 2 weeks now. I've already seen changes in Mea...she says my name constantly and will not go back to her parents when I'm holding her...and she seems sad. Not as smiling as she used to be. My heart just breaks. Kids having kids I guess....yes my brother is 23, but he acts like he's 16.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

That sucks! I thought A and Mea were living with your parents... but then, everyone was always at your parents when I was there.

12/14/2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah they were and now they are again. When D pulled his I want to be young crap, they moved in with her sis (not a good place at all)

12/19/2007 8:46 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

hmm. I guess he just got thrown into being a grown up too fast, eh?

12/21/2007 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home