Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tons to do, not enough Time

ok so here's the deal, roughly 3 weeks till vegas, I have a list to do from there...relatively small, but added on to everything else, it's getting to me..
-need to find new bathing suit (my ass has out grown my other suit if possible)
-need to find P a suitcase
-must get someone to feed and look after mail/cats/etc.
-need to get all the mini bottles of crap we will need
-make a list of things not to forget for trip

And then throwing a party for my aunt this weekend for her 50th!! so tons to do there too. I don't even want to think about it. I have one aunt coming up to surprise her that I have to prepare and make lodging accomodations for. I have to clean so much. Do lawn work, buy food and decorations!! Going out of my mind. All for love. all for family. breathe. Coordinate parking is going to be a real b**** too cause we don't have a lot of room. Also, not to self, make sure neighbors know. yeah party!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

I take it you're hosting the party? Always work to do that...

My friend E bugged out on me last night for taking care of my cat... I leave tomorrow morning, and can't find anyone to feed him for 4 days... ugh. I'm not too worried about the food (I can put out enough), it's the water that's important...

8/10/2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah. well right now one of mine is on a diet, and i need her fed only twice, not the whole day so it's making it a little tough for me. if i was there, i would take care of your cat. maybe you should try one of those electronic water things??? i'm going to look into those.

8/10/2005 12:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah i'm the host by the way :)

8/10/2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger nell said...

I'm thinking about getting a cat, the biggest thing I'm worried about is when I'm gone for more than a day, which happens ocassionally :( good luck getting a cat-sitter, both of you :)

8/10/2005 3:45 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

did you try the mechanic water thingie? does it work? I ended up just leaving out enough food for 4 days... eep

8/15/2005 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home