Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ok so I'm not such a big dork, well maybe....Hmmmm...

Hehe check this out...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6448213/did/8888579/.

Hell Nells, as a side note, and maybe it's because I'm retarded, how do I get the web page link on this thing in the title??

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I don't have a link box. haha. That's where I'm confused.

8/11/2005 1:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ahh, i've fixed it...damn little drop down box

8/11/2005 1:08 PM  
Blogger Ozzy said...

ouch. by day 3 you're clinically insane without sleep, if i remember. guess the guy just couldn't handle insanity vs. video game reality!

i've done three days before,...it hurts. lots. don't do it.

8/11/2005 2:51 PM  
Blogger nell said...

so you found in the settings where you can add the url field to your title i take it? i'll read the article when i ge t off work...

8/11/2005 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home