Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Step up, 2 steps back

Ok I start thinking that I've moving on and the tasks on my list are getting smaller...but why am I so exhausted? I just feel drained. I've had something to do since I got back from vacation almost every day. This week is no exception. I haven't had time to clean my own house or do laundry or anything. It's crazy.

Good news, parents are about 90% moved. Have to do more stuff on Sunday. I've been there almost every day and last night treated them with a huge pasta dinner. Which they needed.

They've started arguing with each other about where things go. It's not pretty, on one hand you have my mom who wants things to look good and on the other, my dad, who hasn't been able to really help at all and who has started just putting things away. All of this makes it hard when you're trying to help them out. I then get the, "go ask him/her" response. I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE!

But now I have a dentists appt tomorrow, some carpet guys coming on thurs....it's getting to be a little much. But I will move on...I might try to talk to my boss about taking a day off, even though I already took a vacation...but that seems so long ago...

oh sorry for all that I have not emailed back or called back. I will...eventually. Had to take a couple of moments to vent.

9 Comments:

Blogger nell said...

i second that motion.

9/20/2005 6:17 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

*deep breath* :)

9/21/2005 4:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha thanks...i'm breathing :) i heard the song I'm too sexy this morning, made my day. haven't heard of it in a long long time. not that i believe it, but it's funny.

9/21/2005 7:23 AM  
Blogger Ozzy said...

you know what you need? you need to check this out - http://trygames.filefront.com/game/aff=t_06tno/vid=90e9b1d2c4c85ae675f1822345339973

it's about the only place i've been able to find it anymore :)

9/21/2005 9:41 PM  
Blogger Ozzy said...

ack! it cut it off...lemme try in html

click here

9/21/2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger Ozzy said...

there! hope you enjoy! :)

9/21/2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah!!!!!! I still have your burnt CD. It's funner to play it with 2 people though. Love me some worms!!!

9/22/2005 7:26 AM  
Blogger Ozzy said...

lol...
wow, i can't find my copy anywhere...does it have a play over the internet option? i don't remember...

9/22/2005 1:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

no i don't think so. maybe a newer version does. that would be awesome!!

9/22/2005 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home