Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

So much pressure in life

So, started thinking about wedding plans, and man I'm lost. Don't even know where to start. So wedding might be a while. haha. Have to have location first I think. I don't know.

I think we might purchase a home first. Which is the smart thing to do....but darn it, I want my wedding...haha. We'll see how it goes. I would like to quit renting, especially from this sneaky landlord of mine who loves to tear about anything nice we do outside. Yesterday, he decided to top off a tree, which evolved into cutting every branch off, making it look like a miserable tall stump. It irritates me soooooo much. Just the leave the crap alone a-hole. haha.

And then he always makes comments like "I'm going to hire some Mexicans to help me out with the yard." What the bleeping hell?? It's so rude. And the funny part is that he's gay, so you would think he would have a little more understanding of what it feels like to be labeled. Granted, I'm not mexican, but I'm seriously thinking of playing some latin music the next time he comes over. Maybe inviting my dad over, since most people think he's latino anyways. And after my tan in Vegas, I could be too. I just can't believe some people and they're perceptions of people. I mean, you kind of expect this kind of attitude in the south or midwest, but in seattle??? Come on now. Stupid, ignorant people.

7 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Let the wedding sorta simmer in your head for a while. Lurk over at indiebride (or some other places too - theknot.com for one...). Breathe. Enjoy being engaged for a bit :)

9/13/2005 1:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah i have a few too from guys at work. but they think i'm too innocent to know what they're saying. haha...me innocent, they just don't know.

9/13/2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger Ozzy said...

hey, what's that about expecting it from ppl from the south or midwest!?

every place has ignorant people, some places just aren't as good at hiding them (damn you, rush limbaugh!)

9/13/2005 5:36 PM  
Blogger nell said...

there are ignorant people everywhere.

9/13/2005 8:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ok Oz, you remember the KKK rally in Beloit...come on now..

9/14/2005 7:14 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

I actually resent thinking it's expected from the midwest... I've met more narrowminded people in DC than I ever knew in MN or WI. Damn corporate clones...

9/15/2005 12:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I didn't mean to offend, I guess it's just cause the more populated a place is, there tends to be more diversity, thus more tolerance. But who knows. With all this Katrina stuff, race has definetly been brought up to the surface again.

9/16/2005 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home