Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A new me

So I've been thinking. I'm tired of looking at myself and would like to change my appearance. I'm having a hard time with the energy of it all though. I would like to lose some tummy flab and slim down some thighs. So I think I will start doing some morning exercises. Something I have never done before because I'm the type of person that waits until I absolutely have to get up to give me enough time to shower, make tea, get dress and get out the door with tea in hand. But here's the dilemma, don't want to come home and get sweaty and shower again. Can't shower before bed cause it wakes me up. So the only logical time is before I shower in the morning. Ahh, this is going to be tough. But I am going to try.

Also, must try doing my hair and not putting it up in a ponytail everyday. It's getting long again and I'm growing out all of the color (yes you can see my natural brown hair haha) so it's kind of crappy looking. But, if I curl it, it's fine. Or basically do nothing and put Mousse in it. But then I deal with it in my face all day. We'll see how this works out. Must go get trim first.

This is a step to make me happier about myself and hopefully get me back the self confidence I once had. haha. I once had! haha....I crack myself up. I know this is probably boring you, but this is a diary of sorts and this is what I'm thinking. haha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

just chopped off my hair... also only put it back into a ponytail or clip everyday... it's rather annoying to have all that hair and not do anything with it ever... and the exercising in the morning... umm... I've only managed that on weekends. Good Luck!

8/16/2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha, yeah it might just be a weekend thing, but i need to be active somehow. as for my hair, if i chop it so i don't have to do anything with it, i'll look like annie. not a pretty sight. haha.

8/16/2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

hehe... Go chin length like you were in college... that seemed to be manageable, right? but you know, even if it's just weekends, you can go longer than you could on weekdays. you could even just do a few sets of crunches in the morning, since your muscles are already used to lying flat...

8/16/2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger nell said...

good luck, I always want to be able to get up early enough to do things other than shower, eat, dress, and brush teeth, not necessarily in that order though...

8/16/2005 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home