Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Morning Entertainment

Ok, so I was so easily entertained this morning. I heard some strange noises outside and my cat is freaking out in the inside of the house, running back and forth from windows, so I decided to check out what it was. I couldn't believe the scene. There were 3 pigeons (we don't have pigeons by the way) and this little black and white kitty cleaning itself not even 3 feet away!! The cat just kind of looks at them and goes about it's business. On the other hand, my cat is on the window trying to break out (of course not working hehe) and go chase these things. I don't know which one he would have went after. haha. He was in his "poof" mode and it was hilarious. This might only be amusing to me, but it was a good start to my day. I have no squirrels due to the raccoon population we have, so I have to amuse myself some way :) The raccoons are cool, but a little scary with the whole rabies thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger angimally said...

ah, cats can be so amusing...

8/12/2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger Ozzy said...

i like raccoons...we found babies in our chicken feed barrel a few times in the past. *those* are cute

8/12/2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger nell said...

cats, racoons, birds, squirrels, they're all a bucket o' laughs. except when the squirrel living in your roof decides to dig up your potted cacti and bury gross half-chewed *foodstuffs* in the pot. bastards!

go cats.

8/12/2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger nell said...

er, yeah. LOL. I did.

8/14/2005 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home