Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, August 15, 2005

One more shot of Jose anyone??

Ok so that's my weekend. I spent Friday night at my parents house until 11:30 or so fixing their vehicle with the boy and then somehow managed to get up bright and early on Sat to prepare for this birthday party for my aunt. I'd say overall it went pretty well.

Let's just say that two of my aunts showed up already a little intoxicated, so that made things interesting. And managed to drink a good deal more as the afternoon went on. My Aunt Lois, the birthday girl managed to get almost everyone to take Tequila shots, including myself. It was weird and very fun. I haven't take shots since college. (So there you go Kara, I did some drinking for ya, hehe)

So....After the shots, I decided this wine drink would be wonderful. It was some blender mix. Very good, thus ending up me drinking a lot more than I should have. haha. So there I am, drunk with my family. We had a major water fight with hoses, balloons, guns and pitchers. I ended up getting beer spilt all over me, which made my evening crunchy (hair) and sticky (skin). Very fun. Haven't had too much fun like that since Beloit. Sunday morning of course, sucked. I think I'm still hung over. Ahh the good times.

Oh those two aunts could seriously not walk when the night was over and that was about 11:30ish. It was bad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

can't imagine getting drunk with my family... yikes. I guess as long as everyone else was drunk, it'd be okay...

8/15/2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah this is the first time, very interesting, but since a few members are alcoholics to the extreme, I don't look so bad. sad, but true.

8/15/2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger Ozzy said...

yay for getting drunk with the family! sometimes it's the only way i can stand'em! ;)

8/15/2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger nell said...

hm, glad you had fun, but i'm with Sam on this one. I might potentially be able to drink in front of my brother someday, seeing as he no longer abstains, but the rest of them are either teetotalers or alcoholics, and it wouldn't be any fun at all, nosiree.

8/15/2005 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home