Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Oh and let's pile on more, just cause it's funny to the little aliens screwing with us

Alrighty! Where do I begin. Let's start with the good news, because lately there is so little. We finally have bacteria growth and they now know it's a staff infection that caused the meningitis!! So now they finally know the correct drug to give him, which happens to be good ole penicilin. But he still has headaches and neck aches. So hopefully, he can go home soon. We'll see. Oh by the way, I guess most staff infections are given in hospitals. Yeah hospital!!

Well I haven't mentioned this before, but my parents were in the processing of selling their house and they actually got someone to buy it. But now the closing and stuff needs to happen. Well, not so easy since my dad's laid up. So the closing was extended for a couple of weeks. But my parents haven't really packed anything or looked for a new house. So their idea is to rent a little bit until they can find their dream house, basically one they will probably retire in.

Oh but it can't be that easy. My dad just lost his job. Yeah it was posted in the NEWSPAPER that his plant was shutting down, no notice and only $350. What the bleeping hell is going on with this world!!! I just don't get it. This is why people go freaking crazy!@!! It's a good thing he still gets money from the military and that my mom works. This is just nuts. So here's what I get to do. Find new house for rents ASAP!! Help with deposit and stuff. Pack up stuff, move their stuff! This is when I could perform miracles. All the while, trying to find a lawyer to take my dad's case. If there is a case (thanks for the info S, it really helps!).

So if you happen to see this crazy chick going psycho on the news...it could be me. Who knows.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

whoa... lots of stuff happening... amusing how it all happens simultaneously, isn't it?

If you want, I can ask around to see if there are any recommendations from our clients (who are the lawyers) for offices in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I could even make some calls for you to save you some "shop around" time for cost, expectations, etc.

8/26/2005 10:18 AM  
Blogger Rama said...

Granted, law firms that hire us tend to be defense firms (as in those representing the corporations), but they would surely know their opposition... :)

8/26/2005 10:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks, but I have a few phone calls myself and unfortunately, most want to talk to my dad personally when he gets out of the hospital. I know a few that will do it for free until they win. Then I'm sure they take a nice chunk out.

8/26/2005 10:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you so much everyone! You are all so special and wonderful to me. It's good to know i have great friends, even so far away! good news! he's going home today. Yeah!! No more stupid nurses who are obviously not happy with their job.:)

8/26/2005 3:10 PM  
Blogger nell said...

Glad to hear he's going to get better :) And, if by chance you do go crazy, be sure to go down fightin! :D

8/29/2005 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good god girl, hope you catch a break soon. Only advice I can give is to take each problem one at a time. Hope the penicillin helps and they get the meningitis under control. Let us know if theres anything we can do to help.

8/30/2005 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home