Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Vacation is what I needed......yeah!!!!!!!!

I had soooooooooooooooo much fun in Vegas. Tried to see everything, still left some sights for next time, hehe. Favorite hotels are NY NY and Stratosphere. If you ever get to go, go to the 50's diner in Stratosphere. Best place to eat. All the waiters and waitresses sing, it's awesome. Plus the food was great. Next time, I'm riding all the rides. I didn't do that. Peter got to drive a Nascar (that was his b-day present) and that was fun according to him. I'm too scared to do it, but he absolutely loved it. Oh and we rented a car because to get to LV Speedway, it would have costed $50/each way which would have sucked. Car was only $35 and that was a midsize. Not too shabby.

Got to see a million Elvis' too..cause there was a competition on Fremont (which I would go to as well). Even a child Elvis who was sooooooo cute. And a little girl Elvis....ahh...and I'm not even that big of a fan.Now to plan for Christy's wedding, the next destination. I would love to go to Maxfield's but just got that invite yesterday for Oct. Not enough time!! I'm bummed. People must give notice!! I just found out he was engaged like last month. And yeah obviously still shocked....Happy, but shocked...hehe.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

Maxfield is getting married?! Whoa. I hate being out of the loop...

9/12/2005 1:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah found out when i talked to someone a few weeks ago and i almost hit the floor then

then i get an invite, not really knowing who it was from until i opened it....floored again.

9/12/2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Rama said...

well, glad you had a great time in Vegas... you obviously needed the break

9/13/2005 2:36 PM  
Blogger *dots* said...

don't worry, i just found out a few weeks ago too... you think someone would have told me :)

9/13/2005 2:55 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah...what a silly guy he is. i don't hear anything for years it seems and then plop, here's an invite. haha, guess it really goes to show how close we are no matter how much some of us don't talk..

9/13/2005 3:02 PM  
Blogger nell said...

glad your trip was relaxing!!!

9/13/2005 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home